We offer Tacoma Pole Dance Classes, In-Home Pole Parties and Group Class for Girls Night Out. We also have a wide selection of poles, grip and TTB swag. Romance Party options can be arranged, as well.
Sport of Pole
Friday, February 17, 2012
Finally got the Pole Vixens page done...all photos and workable video links!!! Out with my friends relaxing!!!
I'm sorry I'm I missing something? Pole Vixens is a Soozico LLC Trademark... if you feel that we made an error, please contact info@polevixens.net or visit our website at www.polevixens.net for more information! Thanks.
I have my AAS from Pierce College, 11 years of classical dance training, 21 years as an AFAA Cert. Personal Trainer, been teaching Pole Dance since 2005.
I'm sorry I'm I missing something? Pole Vixens is a Soozico LLC Trademark... if you feel that we made an error, please contact info@polevixens.net or visit our website at www.polevixens.net for more information! Thanks.
ReplyDelete